Information safeguards and confidentiality
Also, the use of the Nedlin website and other software is subject to a disclaimer, and we advise you to read it before using these tools.
Collection and use of personal data
If you wish to use Nedlin's services, we will need to process certain personal data about you. This includes the data needed to perform the he laundry and rental agreement.
Purpose of the data processing
Nedlin collects personal data to enable the rental, cleaning, and management (including logistics services) of linen. The laundry may consist of:
- bed, bath and table linen
- workwear and personal laundry.
Categories of personal data
Nedlin mainly processes the following general personal data: name, address, place of residence, contact details such as the name of the contact person, e-mail address, and telephone number. Nedlin does not process any sensitive personal data.
Basis for data processing
Nedlin processes your personal data mainly to perform the laundry agreement or pursuant to a statutory obligation.
- Contract: The laundry work is subject to an agreement between the customer and Nedlin. Nedlin needs to process certain personal data to correctly perform this agreement.
- Statutory obligation: Nedlin also processes your personal data where necessary to comply with its legal obligations.
- Consent: If Nedlin wishes to process personal data but the processing in question is not covered by any of the bases set out above, it will request your consent before processing the personal data.
Session cookies make it possible for us to see which parts of the website you have viewed during your visit. That way we can adapt our service as closely as possible to how our visitors use our website. A cookie is a small file that is sent with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies facilitate the use of our website. You can disable these cookies via your browser settings, but this could have an adverse effect on how our website works. Since they are stored on your computer, only you can only delete cookies. Please refer to your browser manual for more information.
We keep track of general website visit information. This means that your computer's IP address, your user name (if applicable), the time of your request, and data that your browser sends to us is registered and used for statistical analyses of page visits and browsing on the website. We also use this information to optimize the website's functions. Our aim is to anonymize this data wherever possible. We do not send this information to third parties.
We use Google Analytics to track how users use our website. The information thus obtained, including the address of your computer (IP address), is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate the use of our website, compile reports on how it is used, and provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may pass on this information to third parties if it is legally obliged to do so or if these third parties process the data on Google's behalf. We have no influence over this.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Nedlin may share your personal data with service providers engaged for the performance of the laundry agreement. These service providers will only have access to the personal data needed for the performance of their services.
In the case of a business agreement, a customer may instruct us to share carrier data. To process personal laundry we may need to share personal data with the care institution for billing purposes.
Nedlin does not sell personal data to third parties. Nor will Nedlin pass on any personal data you provide to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Retention period for personal data
Nedlin warrants that your personal data will not be retained for longer than is necessary to provide the service, unless it needs to retain your personal data to meet a statutory obligation or you ask for your personal data to be erased.
The GDPR gives you various rights as a data subject. Nedlin believes that it is important for you to be able to exercise these rights. You can invoke one of the rights set out below by sending an e-mail or a letter or by making a request to our office's reception desk. You have the following rights:
- The right to limit the processing of your data: you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if its accuracy is disputed, if its processing is unlawful, if Nedlin no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes or if you have objected to its processing. This means that the personal data may not be processed or changed (temporarily);
- The right to object: you have the right to object to Nedlin's processing of your personal data. In that case Nedlin will cease to process the personal data unless there are legitimate grounds to do so that outweigh your interests;
- The right not to be subject to automated processing: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which has legal implications for you, such as profiling.
- The right to access: you have the right to access Nedlin's personal data about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if it is incorrect.
- The right to have your personal data erased: you have the right to have your personal data erased if Nedlin no longer needs it for the purpose for which it was processed.
- The right to have your personal data transferred: you have the right to instruct Nedlin to transfer all the personal data that it holds about you to another organization.
Data security and integrity
Nedlin has formulated a security policy and put measures in place to protect personal data against being lost, abused, altered or destroyed. Access to your personal data is strictly limited to those involved in providing services to you on behalf of Nedlin or who are otherwise authorized to do so under privacy legislation. The individuals who have access to the personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
If you have a complaint about Nedlin's procedures, you can report it directly to Nedlin or file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if the matter involves the protection of personal data.
You can contact Nedlin at the following address: